The following provides course information, as well as pricing, author, and educational credit information for the course you selected.
To order this course, click on one of the "Order" options at the bottom of the page.
||This course will teach you how to work with carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, and shoulder injuries, as well as some neck and shoulder problems.
You Will Receive
- Review functional anatomy and how it relates to the most common musculoskeletal injuries that you may encounter as a fitness enthusiast, personal trainer, or physical therapist
- Develop an understanding of the medical terminology associated with these injuries
- Learn methods to facilitate recovery and to prevent future injuries
- Be able to design strength programs for the most common musculoskeletal injuries
- CSRS Comprehensive Manual (easily printable)
- CSRS Home Study Multiple Choice Test
- CSRS Test Answer Sheet
- Detailed Step by Step Instructions for Rehabilitative Exercises
You will receive 1 cd-rom and 1 instructional DVD.
How Do I Get Certified?
You have 90 days to complete this training and pass the certification test. The test is mailed in to be graded, and you have ONE chance to pass the test. Upon successful passing of the exam, you will receive a certificate suitable for framing, displaying your name and the CEU’s earned.
This Certified Strength Rehab Specialist™ - Upper Body home-study course is fully accredited and recognized by The National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) and awarded the credits of 1.6 CEU's.
Our Certification courses include our patented What Works Nutrition Software® and are therefore non returnable. Please take note of the CEU credits listed here.
|About The Provider:
||Exercise and Nutrition Works is a team of health professionals dedicated to providing you with the best accredited certification program on the market - based on SCIENCE FACT not Fiction and marketing hype.
CEO Lucho Crisalle BS, RD brings more than 25 years of experience as a nutrition and fitness expert to ENW Inc. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Food Science and Human Nutrition and Dietetics with a minor in Exercise and Sports Sciences from The University of Florida, Gainesville.
Lucho is credited with developing world class custom nutrition programs for Americas' top CEOs, not for profit Latin Health Organizations, multi-million dollar health clubs, and enterprising fitness professionals. He has authored certifications in nutrition for the advancement of personal trainers, coaches and health practitioners world wide.
||Contact Us For More Information
Keywords For This Course:
Certified Strength Rehab Specialist